[Diabetes-Talk] FW: Give research a big boost

Sally Maguire 1.sally at comcast.net
Fri Aug 10 21:42:51 UTC 2018

Hi people with Diabetes (pwd)!

Some great things American Diabetes Association is doing:

From: American Diabetes Association [mailto:reply at email.diabetes.org]
Subject: Give research a big boost

Have your donation MATCHED!

 <http://go.diabetes.org/Q06F0wC0QT0jc0S3q00CHt0>

 <http://go.diabetes.org/rH0U0F060CDjwSQ3t00c0q0>

We are about to be inundated with a flood of amazing diabetes research proposals from brilliant scientists and physicians from across the country. Because you are a Diabetes Advocate, we are asking for your help.

Every year, we receive hundreds of promising research proposals. But we can afford to fund only a fraction of them, forcing us to leave far too many good ideas on the table. We need to explore as many good ideas as possible to increase the chance of making potentially life-changing discoveries.

And, right now, you have twice the power to fuel diabetes research. Even a small gift makes a difference!

The Kahlert Foundation – a leader in improving the quality of life and well-being in our communities – will match your gift, dollar-for-dollar, up to a campaign total of $50,000.

 <http://go.diabetes.org/m000SE00H0cq3jtwC6V0QF0>

Supporting research is an investment in a future free from diabetes and all its burdens. Funding research is also an investment in people. Your donation enables talented researchers to remain in the field of diabetes, giving them the opportunity to make important discoveries and become diabetes thought leaders. Take Dr. George King. He was awarded his first grant from the American Diabetes Association decades ago, helping him launch his highly distinguished research career. Currently Chief Scientific Officer of the Joslin Diabetes Center, Dr. King’s research was fundamental to the discovery of today’s best treatment for helping people with diabetes save their eyesight.

Sally, will you please help us support the next generation of diabetes research rock stars and the discoveries that are waiting? As little as $10 helps towards progress.

 <http://go.diabetes.org/dq0jt3WS6c0Fw00CHF000Q0>

 <http://go.diabetes.org/MS0F0c0wQ6H3q00Gj0tC0X0> There’s no time to lose -- make your gift (x2) now.

Thank you so much for helping to fund research that seeks transformative breakthroughs in diabetes care, prevention, and eventually, a cure. Your support also helps us raise awareness and advocate on behalf of this global community.

 <http://go.diabetes.org/f006q0j0wY003C0cQSFHt0H>

 <http://go.diabetes.org/P000S0qQjC0tZH060wIF3c0>

 <http://go.diabetes.org/Y0qH70KSt00cw000jCQ00F3>

 <http://go.diabetes.org/p0H00Q03LF0c01SCqj0tw70>

 <http://go.diabetes.org/TMSQ70t03000wC200jHcqF0>

 <http://go.diabetes.org/dq0jt33S7c0Fw00CHN000Q0>

The Kahlert Foundation has generously committed to providing $50,000 to this campaign.

American Diabetes Association | 2451 Crystal Drive, Suite 900, Arlington, VA 22202 | 1-800-DIABETES

Please add  <http://go.diabetes.org/NC004Qcq0003t7F0OSH0w0j> no-reply at diabetes.org to your address book to ensure you receive all future emails.
If you do not wish to hear from us in the future,  <https://secure.diabetes.org/UnsubscribePage.html?mkt_unsubscribe=1&mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiWmpnek5tRXlPV1JrWkRRdyIsInQiOiJlTXpxL0NRT1lBbG91U2diTUZGNFVlYXBrMi91VC95ZGc2THRGcXI3MVJLbkZSM2hiU2pxcGZEN0Urdy9rc0MyWVZnK3BBck1nRXN0YXh6ZVdEc1duVkhoZVJvUHptcTE2Nk9UUTZlNWNvWDlEdHBNQU5VQWU4MXNkNklMQTNnYSJ9> click here to unsubscribe

Copyright 1995-2018. American Diabetes Association. All rights reserved.