[Diabetes-Talk] FDA Approves Senseonics' Eversense 90-Day Implantable CGM, On-Body Transmitter, and Smartphone Apps | diaTribe

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 20:59:26 UTC 2018

That's what I think too.

-----Original Message-----
From: Diabetes-Talk <diabetes-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Veronica
Elsea via Diabetes-Talk
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2018 3:01 PM
To: 'Diabetes Talk for the Blind' <diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Veronica Elsea <veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com>
Subject: Re: [Diabetes-Talk] FDA Approves Senseonics' Eversense 90-Day
Implantable CGM, On-Body Transmitter, and Smartphone Apps | diaTribe

Wow! That's crazy! I've known plenty of pregnant women who wore the Dexcom
with no discussion of extra risk from it. Sometimes these days, some doctors
just seem to make up the strangest things.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407