[Diabetes-Talk] re just got letter from myinsurance hat they wil lbe denying me the dexcom senssor and have sent me a bil for the cost fo the dexcom transmitter and senssor an what to do

gary-melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 01:52:05 UTC 2018

Veronica there is no explanation.i think that someone at either dexcom or
health net has made a billing code error an that may be  it .i was on hold
for a good few hours today before being disconnected by inproffessional
administrator cgoing back and forth and so will be taking care of this
tomorrow morning and getting to the bottom of the mess that I am facing.i
will figure out what is going on so no one else will face a situation like
this one. Giving no issues  or not asking any questions about it for 2 years
and then after my last renewal being denied things don’t make any ssense.