[Diabetes-Talk] apple watch

jamielgurganus at gmail.com jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 00:23:04 UTC 2018

Diane,

     I have the Apple watch 3 that I bought used.  It works just fine with
the Dexcom.  It buzzes me at night, since I keep my phone volume turned
down.  It works great for this purpose, but your phone still has to be close
to you.  I like it for work too, even though you have to acknowledge the
alert on the phone and not the watch.  So, it is nice to have, but not a
necessity if you are able to have your phone turned up at night.  Of course,
the Dexcom 6 urgent low soon alert is loud enough even when my phone is
muted to wake the dead!

				Jamie