[Diabetes-Talk] free style libre

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Tue Dec 11 23:06:36 UTC 2018

Hi this is Dar,
I have a question on bhalf of the free style libre patch,
I am trying it, get help putting it on my arm since this is new, where
we can't figure out why it doesn't talk.
I have down loaded the correct app from the app store says wallmart workers,
They helped me put it on the first time.
If anyone can explain to me how to do this, get it to talk that is I
would appreciate it.
I learned about this from Bill Sparks, who did a pod cast on it.
I love the idea that when we know all is working well, I can check any
time and all records would be kept in the phone to send to anyone or
just look at.
Thanks again,

I have another topic that I will come back and ask about on a different
message.
Thanks again,
Dar