[Diabetes-Talk] free style libre

ed worrell ntnmprt at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 11 23:50:08 UTC 2018

Hey Gary,

I actually like it a lot. I am not having data overload like I did with the DexCom system. It’s nice to be able to check my BG anytime I would like, and it gives me the trend arrows too. I also can look back on what my BGs have been through out the day, week, month, etc. This section of the app is a little weird with VoiceOver but it is doable. The biggest thing that I love about the Libre system is the overall price. It’s much cheaper then the DexCom system.

The only down fall I am seeing at this point is low BGs are being reported little to low after about 75mg/dl. This isn’t too big of an issue for me as I have to deal with the low BG anyway. I just have to be a little more careful to not over eat to get the low BG to come back up.

I hope this helps.

Ed Worrell