[Diabetes-Talk] Need help with Dexcom right away

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 17:36:00 UTC 2018

Yes, tried last night along with the app, but it wasn't working on the receiver either. I was tired of hearing the receiver alarm at me to input them, so, I just turned it off. The app is working now, so, I'm not concerned with the receiver right now. I believe this is what I stated in my previous email.