[Diabetes-Talk] questions

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Fri Dec 14 02:55:31 UTC 2018

Bridgit, I'm curious about what Dexcom told you. I was already using the G6
when I was forced on to Medicare. They're telling me that I won't be able to
switch to Medicare until late April Of course, first it was last July, then
November and now? So I'm paying out of pocket. I am just calling Dexcom
every time I turn around to see how their messages change since I obviously
want coverage the minute it's available. What a mess!
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407