[Diabetes-Talk] free style libre

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Thu Dec 27 02:01:42 UTC 2018

I got a little bit of tape near the dot as I call the cencer.
The gentleman said he thought it should still read.
What is interesting, is the app still thinks I have the other one on.
So I have to wait 20 hours before it will read this one.
We couldn't find where it says start a new cencer.
So I am waiting.