[Diabetes-Talk] Not working

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Thu Dec 27 19:11:30 UTC 2018

Wow, the Dexcom app sounds a lot simpler to me. With the G6, I've gotten
really used to the "urgent low soon" alarm, which alerts us that we may hit
urgent low within 20 minutes. It has really helped me stabilize my numbers.
With the Dexcom I like that it will alert us without us having to touch the
pyhone to the sensor to find out. But the real discussion should happen
between you and your endo as to which one is best.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407