[Diabetes-Talk] outfits

ed worrell ntnmprt at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 27 23:15:29 UTC 2018

Hey Dar,

This might be an experiment over the next couple of days. I wonder if there is a material in the leggings that isn’t allowing the scan to come through. I have heard of stranger things. When it is worn on the arm and just a regular sleeve or even coat the material might be either thinner or it might not be blocking the scan. This is just thinking outlaud though.

Again I’m glad it’s now working for you.

Ed