[Diabetes-Talk] readings

ed worrell ntnmprt at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 28 19:53:33 UTC 2018

Hey Dar,

I have read anywhere from 12-24 hours. The thing that you will have to remember is the sensor is calibrated from the factory, and it might differ a little it from the meter. I always check wit my glucometer if the way I feel doesn’t
T match the reading from the CGM. I did this even when I was using the DexCom system.

I hope this helps.

Ed