[Diabetes-Talk] outfits

ed worrell ntnmprt at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 28 19:57:01 UTC 2018

The best way to think of NFC is in it’s simplest form it’s a magnet. The reader, in this case being the iPhone holds all of the power to transfer the data. The sensor or receiver, in this case the Libre only has enough power in it’s chips to store the data. When the reader touches the sensor it creates power and makes the sensor transfer the information to the reader.

Ed