[Diabetes-Talk] Bluetooth question about Dexcom

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Sun Dec 30 21:24:25 UTC 2018

Dave beat me to it. <grin> The other issue is how often any device connects to blue tooth. For instance, Dexcom checks in every 5 minutes. So if you go into your blue tooth settings it will tell you that Dexcom is not connected unless you catch Dexcom in the act of looking for a reading. I sometimes have trouble when I use headphones and a braille device at the same time though. I have no trouble with Dexcom and a blue tooth speaker or headphones. The only thing I've noticed is that sometimes with multiple devices paired, VoiceOver just gets really sluggish.
But I do think the newer phones are better at this. <grin>
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com