[Diabetes-Talk] Lancing devices.

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Thu Feb 1 17:29:29 UTC 2018

Hi everyone!
Well, time to face the end of another era for me. <grin> The nice lancing
device that came with my FreeStyle meter is getting old. I have been using
BD ultrafine stabbers and BD is one of the many companies that have been
getting out of various parts of the diabetes business.
What I liked about the BD stabbers is that they had a really nice easy cap
to replace, making disposal really simple. It was also nice when I tested
away from home. I'd like to know which ones all of you prefer, both for
getting enough blood and for ease of handling after the fact. Thanks so
much.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407