[Diabetes-Talk] metformin and encopresis

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Tue Feb 20 15:59:43 UTC 2018

If you are looking for solid under-wear, try purchasing Healthdri underwear.
They launder very well and actually do last many cycles. I believe they say
at least approximately 200 washes, and I have had some pairs for up to four
or five years. I like them for traveling. Ms. Martin is correct--there are
several generic brands of Metformen which are supposed to be better for your
stomach. Check with your doctor.

Jeanette