[Diabetes-Talk] Medicare payment for Dexcom CGM

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Fri Feb 23 21:13:36 UTC 2018

Glad to see they've improved that in the more recent models. Back in 2013
when I first got mine, that process was awful.
Thanks.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407