[Diabetes-Talk] Medicare Policies That Impact You.

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Fri Jul 13 22:47:46 UTC 2018

I understand that, and also understand that the places Medicare is sending people to are part pharmacy and part medical supplier. In some states pharmacies such as Rite Aide and Walgreen's can be the supplier. Here In Massachusetts the pharmacies that were suppliers have all gone away, and we have been by designed "forced" to go with the Medicare recommendations. It is all a big mess, and I only stated what I did because there may be some other states like ours and as you so well know forewarned is forearmed. I take Victoza for example and Medicare dictates that I must get it from a different pharmacy than the one I get my regular prescriptions from.

Thanks for checking though.

Jeanette