[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom Clarity app.

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jun 8 04:08:39 UTC 2018

I have already showed my regular doctor how the receiver is useless to me
and how the IPhone works for me.  He has written a letter for me basically
telling medicare that  without the app  this does not work for a blind
person.

The better example was when I brought it in to my endocrinologist  and they
took the Dexcom receiver out to download the info for the doc and they came
back and told me they could not access it.  I told them I couldn't either.
When the doc came in and said they couldn't access it, I gave her my IPhone
and she got the info from my phone.

So doc even had to use my app.  I had a good laugh over that one.

She told me if I hear anything that they won't pay for my supplies that she
will help change their mind.
Joyce