[Diabetes-Talk] Tandem slim X2 insulin pump

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 18:52:42 UTC 2018

Hi! I looked at the Tandem, and I sure wish it were more accessible than what it is. Yes, it does have the audible bolus, but that is all that is accessible to us. In order to unlock the pump and navigate any of the screens, you have to enter something on the touch screen. Unfortunately, there is no way to know if you are pressing the correct area on the screen. It does buzz when you touch something, but what you touch is a mystery! Let us know if you find out something different though. I will be needing a new pump in about a year from now once the animus is no longer supported.

     Jamie

Sent from my iPhone