[Diabetes-Talk] Tandem slim X2 insulin pump

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 02:52:14 UTC 2018

Eileen,

Yes, I'm a bit nervous as my time approaches to learn a new pump. I share news and info with my nurse educator as I learn it, and I've explained the concern with the pumps currently available, but she is optimistic something will work. I think, sometimes, I may make things look "easy," so, people think I can literally make anything work for me, but obviously, there has to be some level of accessibility we can fiddle with. I'm encouraged by Veronica's success with the Omnipod, but I also do not have a sighted person who can help with initial training. And yes, I also would not want to wear a small bump. Oh, the problems us ladies face, grin.