[Diabetes-Talk] Diabetes Action Network Meeting time changed to 1 p.m.!

Joy Stigile joystigile at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 20:02:54 UTC 2018

Hello National Conventioneers!

The Diabetes Action Network (DAN) is going to begin at 1 p.m. with
registration and at 2 p.m. the start of the meeting.   It is different from
what is written in the agenda.  The meeting room is correct, Suwannee 11.

The DAN meeting will be an exciting meeting this year!  We have this year
Sandra Kimmel from Ohio a Certified Diabetes Educator who is also a Nurse
Practitioner , Bruce Taylor sales representative from the Dexcom continuous
glucose monitor (CGM) Company who makes the only truly accessible CGM and
Dylan Hedtler-Gaudette from   National Federation of the Blind (NFB)
Government Affairs will be speaking about the meetings he attended with
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and letters written by NFB
President Mark Riccobono and DAN President Bernadette Jacobs that encouraged
codification of the reversal of the CMS coverage policy with regard to the
Dexcom CGM when used in conjunction with the Dexcom mobile application.

We will also have elections of Officers and Board members.  This will be a
full meeting so, please plan to attend until 5 p.m.

Best Regards, Joy Stigile

Treasurer, Diabetes Action Network