[Diabetes-Talk] Medtronic 630g

Amy Krout-Horn krouthorn at verizon.net
Thu Jun 28 16:44:49 UTC 2018

Hello All,
I’ve been using a Medtronic Paradigm insulin pump for the last ten years. Though it is only semi-accessible and I’m totally blind, I’ve been able to do the basics independently. Recently, due to warranty, I was sent the 630g model. I have reservations about this newer model and whether I’m going to be able to use it at all. Are there any completely blind diabetics currently using this 630g model? If so, please help! I’m feeling fairly desperate  right now. The thought of being forced back to MDI after a decade of the best control I’ve ever had, is breaking my heart. Thank you all in advance.
Amy