[Diabetes-Talk] Medtronic 630g

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 19:00:32 UTC 2018

Eileen,

    Veronica and I have already met with the educators, and she has even pursued it even further at a conference. Unfortunately, Medtronic has no way of disabling the unlock feature on their new pumps. Not being able to get past the unlock screen makes the 630G and 670G in accessible to a totally blind person. I also looked at the Tandem, and the entire pump is touchscreen. There is no way to even figure out how to know what is on the screen and where to touch it. Veronica is experimenting with the Omni pod, which may be our only choice for a pump.

     Jamie

Sent from my iPhone