[Diabetes-Talk] Help please regarding flying

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Sat Jun 30 21:47:27 UTC 2018

Wow! I would never do the full body scanner with the pump. But as I said,
it's the Dexcom that has the real sensitivity.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407