[Diabetes-Talk] The great experiment has begun!

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Wed May 2 02:14:08 UTC 2018

Hi again.
Just one more thing I neglected to say. I am so appreciative of all of your
support and suggestions. There's just nothing better than the feeling of
having company while trying something rather ummm, well, major. <grin>
I'm so glad to have all of you out there and I hope I can provide similar
benefits to all of you.
Thanks so much.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407