[Diabetes-Talk] Sugar checking

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Fri May 4 11:15:31 UTC 2018

Bridget is correct. Insurance companies often require a note that says we
need an accessible meter. In some cases the note needs to say we are legally
blind and list the degree of visual acuity we have to get the meter
approved. But some insurance companies, like my husband's, don't have access
to this meter and strips, and if you don't want to go the Amazon route and
buy strips, or through a local specialty pharmacy or you have trouble with
your insurance approving or getting the prodigy and strips, go to US Med.

Jeanette