[Diabetes-Talk] New to list

Joy Stigile joystigile at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 01:10:35 UTC 2018

Hi Gary,
Yes, the National Federation of the Blind of California does have an active
Diabetes Action Network.  This past weekend we had our state convention and
I was re-elected as President of DAN of California.  I am also, on the
National Board of DAN as Treasurer and I have had type 1 Diabetes for 52
years.  I am using the Dexcom G6 with expert help from Veronica because I am
technology challenged!  With her help it is working out great!

Sincerely, Joy Stigile