[Diabetes-Talk] Need some guidance

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Sun Nov 4 17:44:17 UTC 2018

Jaimie,

I am not a good listener if I don't have something to focus on. I knit in
church, but at work I can't do that. So my choices were either doodling,
with a tactile drawing board, or taking notes on my training. If I want or
need to remember afterward I take notes. If that is not such an issue, I
doodle with a drawing board.

It would be interesting to see if they think you have a sleep disorder
yourself, or non-24, but that is way beyond my expertise. Good luck.

Jeanette