[Diabetes-Talk] Need some guidance

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 13:42:48 UTC 2018

Thanks! I am going to give everything and anything a try. I am also seeing my doctor this morning, since my supervisor met with me and let me know that I was a sleep more than a awake during several trainings over the past few weeks. Everyone is watching me! I think it is a bit more serious than I thought. Thanks for the suggestions!

    Jamie

Sent from my iPhone