[Diabetes-Talk] LibreLing app now in the US app store

ed worrell ntnmprt at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 17:00:07 UTC 2018

Hello All,

I just found the Abbott FreeStyle Libre app in the Us App Store. It is called LibreLink. The app is very simple and easy to use. There are some very oddly labeled buttons. I simply use the label feature to relabel the buttons to something that made more sense to VoiceOver. You will have have to find the menu in the top left hand corner it’s labeled something like slide out menu icon. I simply relabeled it to menu. This is where you can find your different records, and graphs I presume. I went all the way down to the settings menu and there is an option in the settings menu that will allow your device to read the sensor readings with text to speech and direction of the reading such as slowly falling, my first reading said slowly changing… Not sure what this actually means. This is fantastic. I hope that they will add some extra features in the future such as Apple health sync, and maybe. Finalize the Apple Watch app that will allow you to see your last readings on the watch face. Great Start for now!

Ed Worrell