[Diabetes-Talk] Scanner on arm

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Sun Nov 25 17:39:05 UTC 2018

Gary, I don't know the answer to that one because I haven't purchased that combo. I did pay $349 for a month's worth of sensors though although it will go down some when I switch to auto ship. In January I'll find out about transmitters.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com