[Diabetes-Talk] Medtronic 700 series.

jamielgurganus at gmail.com jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 03:29:56 UTC 2018

Yes, it sure has my curiosity peaked.  You and I both researched and looked
at all of our options with our educators and at conferences and saw nothing
accessible to us.  You Have mastered the Omnipod, and I sure hope Medicare
allows you to keep it.  I am just glad that I was able to exchange my Animas
for the 530G, since it is the last pump with tactile buttons like the
Animas.  I only hope there is truth to the rumor that Medtronic is working
on a solution to their unlock screen.  However, I am not a fan of their new
pumps, since they are very large and heavy.

				Jamie