[Diabetes-Talk] Medtronic Insulin Pump Delima.

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Wed Oct 17 16:45:30 UTC 2018

Since you've recently replaced your pump, you might consider just going along for a few years with what you have. Does Medicare require you to upgrade in order to pay for supplies?
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com