[Diabetes-Talk] Medtronic Insulin Pump Delima.

bkpollpeter at gmail.com bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 21:52:38 UTC 2018

I am upgrading to the med Tronic 530 GE myself. It’s been a headache dealing with insurance and med Tronic on this, but, it is working out. The supply is used for the 730 and 630 are the same for the 530, so getting supplies is not an issue. If you get the 530 before October 26, you are still good for up to four years with the warranty. After that though, they probably will no longer provide a warranty for anyone with the 530 G. The biggest obstacle for me in this whole upgrade has been that my current pump, which is an animus, does not technically  expire until this December, so, we had to fight insurance on paying for the med Tronic pump so we can get it by October 26 so I can be under the warranty. My doctors made it all work out, but, I am lucky in this.

Sent from my iPhone