[Diabetes-Talk] Pro Voice V9 Glucometer

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 14:00:17 UTC 2018

The Prodigy Voice is currently the only fully accessible meter on the
market. A blind person can do 100% of the set up and retrieving the memory
without sighted help. No other meter does this. But, some are still more
accessible than others where you can at least get your initial reading. But,
in terms of 100% accessibility, unfortunately, it's only the Voice.