[Diabetes-Talk] Pro Voice V9 Glucometer

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Wed Sep 5 20:25:26 UTC 2018

Actually, I use the FreeStyle Lite meter. I remember one of my previous
meters had a way to tell it that I was going to use a control solution but I
can't remember which one. The only time I ever did it was when I had to call
tech support for some reason and I knew they'd want me to do it. But I was
never any good at it. I always made a giant mess. <grin>
The people who made the OneTouch meters told me that the reason you couldn't
erase numbers from memory was because teens would do that if it was a bad
number. My response, what do you mean teens? <laughing.>
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407