[Diabetes-Talk] Pump options

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 13:05:23 UTC 2018

Yes, that's the concern. Even if talk back is on the device, will it be
compatible with the Omnipod system? It's not a given just because there's
talk back.

I'm serious, DAN and the NFB need to be communicating with Kurzweil, who,
last I knew, is creative director for Google, and who has a great
relationship with the Federation, to ensure accessibility is a part of this
PDM. Whomever is on the DAN board should take this up immediately.