[Diabetes-Talk] My day at the TCOYD conference.

G Melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 00:10:13 UTC 2019

Veronica can you do some snooping for us type 2 diabetics as well see
what's out there what's on the horizon what's new and he can give us some
info as well. I really appreciate it I really appreciate real death report
that you gave us on this email so you can give us more info as to what's
happening with the type to use I'd really appreciate it thank you