[Diabetes-Talk] Insulin and Medicare Part B.

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Tue Apr 2 22:12:03 UTC 2019

Hmmm, guess I'll have to make some phone calls because I'm getting mixed
messages here. I thought that insulin for pumps used to be covered under
Part B but was switched to Part D coverage. This morning my endocrinologist
said the opposite and that she'd just done the paperwork for another
patient. She said that since the pump can't function without it, it should
be covered under Part B, but pharmacies hate the paperwork. Like I said,
question time again, I guess.
Thoughts? Thanks.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407