[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom. This is just weird!

Doula Jarboe doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 18:47:50 UTC 2019

 Apparently whatever they needed from my doctor made it through.
Because my original order that I was waiting on has been shipped. Now,
who knows about what happened with the Medicare form I filled out
online yesterday that supposedly started another order. I seriously
doubt Medicare would pay for two orders in one month. The next thing
I'm feeling really nervous about screwing things up is I'm changing
doctors. My endo who I've had since I was a kid is retiring. Which I'm
very sad about. I've been assured that the doctor I'm being moved to
will be really good for my complicated needs. Anyone had experience
with changing doctors while being with Dexcom? If not, I guess I'll
find out how attrociously they deal with that situation.
Doula