[Diabetes-Talk] insulin pens

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Wed Apr 24 19:42:17 UTC 2019

Some of the smart pens I saw at the recent conference I attended dosed in
half-unit increments and they weren't called junior or anything special.
They are apparently often used by pump users who want a break from the pump.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407