[Diabetes-Talk] insulin pens

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 20:52:24 UTC 2019

Did your doctor actually look at the pen, because Bern's saying her doc told her the same thing but was wrong. I would ensure someone is checking visually and not just assuming. I would ask the doctor if they are actually looking at the pen when they give you the verification.

I've had docs tell me one thing about a script and dosage, only to have the pharmacist tell me something different, and the pharmacist has been correct every single time.

Just saying.