[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom G6 app, cool discovery.

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Sun Apr 28 18:25:18 UTC 2019

Hi everyone!
Well, maybe some of you are ahead of me on this one, but this morning I got
brave and was pleasantly surprised. Today was my day to change both the
sensor and the transmitter for my G6. I had used Seeing AI to read the
codes. I entered the sensor code manually and when it asked for the
transmitter serial number, for some reason, I just decided to try the "take
photo" option. And what do you know? It worked. Let's see if I can describe
what I did. If you check out the new boxes, on one side, there is one of
those pull tabs to open the box. Stand the box on the table so that it's
resting on that side. So it feels like the box is standing on a long side.
When you double tap the take photo option, just hold the phone over the top
long side. There's no camera sound but it will just talk and take you to the
screen where it says insert sensor now. Man, it would be nice if it always
worked like this.
Hey, some of us are easily entertained. Just thought I'd share.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407