[Diabetes-Talk] insulin pens

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Sun Apr 28 20:30:31 UTC 2019

Bridgit, I know when I had the Acucheck meter I had a particular lancet
holder which only used one type of Lancets. The pharmacy that supplied me
would not even let me buy a box of 100 without a script, as they said that
the rules about how many needles or lancets we could have per number of
strips was being strictly monitored. It is sometimes surprising that Amazon
can do such a great job in filling in the gaps when insurances limit how
many times we can test, etc. It continues to be a puzzle to me as to why so
many people make it so hard to allow us to monitor our health properly.

Jeanette