[Diabetes-Talk] Continued recalibration problems with the G6.

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Sat Aug 17 23:23:20 UTC 2019

either you got a bad batch of sensors, or perhaps the problem is with your transmitter. I have not had calibration problems with my G6 at all. They should be more helpful to you, honestly. So sorry this is happening, but it really shouldn’t be. They had better replace all of them for you.
Veronica

Veronica Elsea, owner, Laurel Creek Music Designs