[Diabetes-Talk] query re Dexcom G5 and bluetooth on my iPhone

jamielgurganus at gmail.com jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 13:00:14 UTC 2019

Hi Paul!  I use the G6, but I noticed the same thing.  I have six Dexcoms
listed (i.e. Dexcom TM, Dexcom AA, Dexcom CG) and all say that they are not
connected.  My Dexcom works just fine too.  I'm puzzled by this, since it
doesn't have that any Dexcom is paired with my Blue Tooth even though I know
it is.

				Jamie