[Diabetes-Talk] Came across a nice Dexcom G6 feature for the iPhone...

ed worrell ntnmprt at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 26 13:54:33 UTC 2019

Hey Paul,

It’s kind of a novelty feature to me. I have used it all of once. I set it up and then tried it to make sure it worked. That’s honestly it.

I thought that I would utilize this feature more often, I forgot it was even there until you mentioned it.

Next thing to try is to see if it will push the question to my HomePod… I will have to try this when I get home.

Ed W.