[Diabetes-Talk] Out and About with the Pens

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 13:46:50 UTC 2019

Yeah Bridgit!  I'm with you here.  I actually didn't find it funny at
all!  If anything, I might have questioned the mental faculties of the
woman who reacted that way???  Then, of course, I might have just
quietly "considered the source."  Or simply taken her with a grain of
salt???

Bern

On 11/29/19, Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter via Diabetes-Talk
<diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Oh, for Fs sake. People, deep sigh...
>
> Bridgit

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/jamielgurg