[Diabetes-Talk] G6 issue

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Thu Dec 5 00:12:05 UTC 2019

I would also like to know what happened because for me, the G6 has been way more accurate than the G5 was. I did have one sensor that was really crazy for the first 24 hours but then settled down after I recalibrated a bunch. But that's one sensor in a year and a half. I'm assuming you had it long enough to go through more than one box of sensors. I sure hope the problem isn't your meter.
I'm so sorry things didn't work out for you. But clearly, several of us are interested in the details, and in you of course. Keep us posted.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com